Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Monday, August 4, 2008

Kitty's Birthday

My youngest woke up this morning and decided it was Kitty's Birthday today. Kitty is his favorite black and white stuffed animal, he takes her everywhere. He told me this morning she was turning "4" today. I just thought this was the cutest thing, so I told him, "Honey, why don't we have a party for Kitty today?" He immediately said "Oh, and shes gonna have a Wall E. cake, wif cherries on it." So after dinner today, we decided the party was on. My little one colored paper cakes, but decided she wanted strawberries instead of cherries now- so he made red blotches on paper circles. I made the invites. I tried to make a Kitty face on them, but my older son thought they were monsters. My sweet boy spread his banky on the table and set each one of his cakes he made out for every person. I made ice cream, we sang, and Kitty got kisses from us. The boys hauled all their new toys down for presents and pretended Kitty was so excited.... it was cute and fun. Happy Birthday Kitty!

0 comments: