Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Little Late


But better late, than never... right?! We are busy, what can I say. Sergeant Stink and Benny had a wonderful Halloween. Stink was a "Skeleton Zombie" and Benny a "White Rhino Ranger". They were too cute. I'm a bit jealous I must admit.. I had clinicals so Steve was on the trick-or-treating duties. When I got home the boys were already indulged in candy and occupied with friends. I was greeted with "Mom, don't kiss me right here with all my friends please." courtesy of Sergeant Stink. Huh, fine then! Even though my view is he is way too young to start with that line. They enjoyed the rest of their night with our wonderful neighborhood friends in the cul-de-sac until about, eh, 10ish. The sugar just kept em' goin'. It was good to sleep in the next day though!!


Since then, my sweet Benny knows how much his mommy loves chocolate. So he will pick out chocolates from his Halloween bag (when I say it's okay of course) and give them to me. Sweet or what? I love that kid! It also scores him an extra piece of sugar too. :)

0 comments: