Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Benny

So, my sweet Benny boy says to me the other day, "Mom, I like to lick my cheeks cus my cheeks taste good!" As he wore his grape juice stain in mustache form, like he does every morning. He was even wearing his boxers only still when he said this to me, so it made me want to snuggle and squeeze the love out my cute baby. Which I would have but we were in the car taking Sergeant Stink to school. (He likes to stay in his jammies or boxers while we take brother to school). I chuckled and said, "I bet! They look tasty to me!!" So I tried to get a picture of this, and he suddenly became shy about his yummy cheeks... no such luck.

Yesterday Morning chef Benny wanted to help make cinnamon rolls for our Thanksgiving breakfast. For those of you that don't know... Benny loves to cook and help in the kitchen a lot. So I made some hot chocolate for us, put on Jon & Kate Plus 8 and we started.


Here he is, and they were yummy, I bet as yummy as his sweet cheeks. And yes, he even did it in his boxers. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: