Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm There.

Yes, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel because I am standing right in it!! Nursing School is over. I had my final yesterday and my last clinical day ended two hours ago. I can't believe it. This day is here. I can say that I was so fortunate to go to a school with great instructors who I feel prepared me as well as a new Nurse could be prepared. I have met some wonderful people, and made lifelong friendships along this way. Thank you Lord for getting me through this and doing it oh so graciously.

I start my preceptorship on Sunday. I work eight shifts with my Nurse and then I have my pinning ceremony in December. I take my "boards test" with the AZ State Board of Nursing sometime soon. I have applied and just waiting to hear back so that I can pick a date to take the exam. Passing that exam will allow me to get my license and work as a Nurse. Now is the time I start looking for my RN job... eeeeeeeeee! That's so exciting, yet nerve racking. I started off wanting to do NICU, still do but not quite sure. Maybe tele, who knows where I will find my landing spot. All I know is I am so darn pumped for this chapter to be over, and to start a new one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, way to go! All your hard work has paid off. rhonda