Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Memorabilia


 
I scored some fun finds in the backpacks this morning... I am thoroughly relieved that Benny doesn't have plans to break his arm this year or ask for a monkey. This made for interesting thoughts expressed over breakfast, especially about flying elephants. I drew a picture of a flying elephant (in secret) before the kids left for school and stuck it in Benny's lunch for a good afternoon laugh today... I would show, but I'm too embarrassed to share the finished project. I do not have any gifted talents in that department. But what I will share is a few loving crush creations from some girlies down the street... made for the boys which I thought was cute, now anyways.
 
Then as I was making my rounds 'chore checking' before the little pickles were off to school. I found a sweet scene that touched my heart to make a genuine smile on my face. Their "guys" that they still play with sometimes in the bath. It looks like Letty even had some fun with a few toes on Hulk.
 
I know there will come a day when my babes don't play with toys in the tub, or even use their imaginations to come up with wonders about flying elephants, and the girls will be doing much more than coloring pictures for my men.
 
But today... I soaked it up to enshrine in my memory.


0 comments: