Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas 2012

I made 4 different types of pancakes for my Christmas breakfast spread... lit the candles... turned on the season lights and music in my Christmas dress as I waited for my babies to walk through my door. I couldn't wait...

Santa came.

He wraps my presents in gold with a "J", Benny's in red with an "A", and my Sergeant's in green with a "D". Santa even brought Scarlet a present marked with her "S" in silver wrap. Great Grandma and Grandpa's was the brightest under the tree, in a brilliant hue of green with a G&G.

Mom got some bling-bling... which will always rise those big cheeks of mine and expose my many teeth, by the looks of me.

Benny got a surprise... and wasn't sure how he felt about that by the looks of him.

S. Stink got a phone... which was just what he wanted by the looks of him.

Letty got her own gingerbread man, that squawks and squeaks, which feels good by the looks of her.


Better than that was college funds that were started:


And even better than that is the best... the gifts that we already have. Those that don't hold a price for purchase. Each other... our happiness and health all together in the same place and all day to spend time with, just a plus. To look at each other and take it all in from old to young... snuggle it and watch silly Christmas movies with it. To cherish it, yet another year.



I wish you a Merry Christmas... sweet memories of your own... and in a heart so absolutely big you could burst! (No matter where you are on your path)

0 comments: