Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winner, Winner... Sleepy Dinner

He's fast... he's fierce... he's mine... he's first!!! My Sergeant reminded me at the dinner table tonight that he's always finished first place in all of his running club races he's ever competed in... he's right! He was having this conversation, chewing his pork chop and falling asleep- all at once. Tired boy. Then I remind them who they get their legs and endurance from. I was so proud of both of my boys, they give it their all, every time. That and fun is all I hope for. We start our race mornings followed by lots of sleep the night before and a huge breakfast of their choice, light lunch, and 1/2 energy bar before the race then eat the other 1/2 after.
Here S. Stink is at Race #1... made mom get up on the table, scream and get FroYo two times in one week.



Here the babes are at Race #2 today... I had a special request to bring the Texans pillow pet to watch for good luck. We did. It worked.You two are the glisten in my eyes, smile on my face and song in my heart. Love you cupcakes... kiss-kiss

0 comments: