Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Frillies

Dear Benny,

You hair is getting long... your so handsome. I secretly took this picture of you today. Your hair does this flipping thing by your ear and it drives me mommy crazy. I'm calling it your Frillies. When you are amidst your sweet nature and talking all jolly and a breeze comes along and those Frillies flap around as you smile with those blue eyes lit up... I want to squeeze the cupcakes out of you and give you a million kissies. It's my new favorite spot to kiss and smell all at once. I love you.

Love,
Mom xoxo, xxxxxx (right on the Frillies)

0 comments: