Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tooth, Be Gone

Excuse my unmake upped face and dirty feet... I was on a mission.

I had a dangling tooth to pull. I planned this when I stole a glove at Urgent Care earlier that day. I bought a tube of orajel later on in the day. My plans were coming together. Then I broke the news to S. Stink... he was about to have the childhood gap of missing his two front teeth. He was excited... after all the front teeth are the high-dollar teeth according to him and his note to the tooth fairy about his other front tooth he lost before.
He goes around the house acting like he's a vampire... hissing and making this odd wrinkle as if that's what he thinks vampires actually do. To answer your thought, yes, I do feed him. I fed him corn on the cob the other day and just when I realized how cruel that was he had cleaned half of the cob already with his side teeth. It was amusing to watch. Happy hissing love-bug. xoxo





PS- Thank you Benny for the action photo-shoot. ;)




PSS- The tooth-fairy is not cheap!

0 comments: