Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stink, yes, he's 7!!




7 years ago... my world was rocked, in the most awesome way. Boy, this mommy loves you so-so much. I have to give you the best B-day I absolutely can. So that's what I did. That's what you deserve.











I had his party at a sports complex with an indoor football field. I was amazed that so many of his friends were able to join us this year. I know it's a hard time of year for everyone, especially to make it at a birthday party, but y'all did!





I have a true son ( 2/2 ), and the most active boy I have seen yet. Seriously. He loved every sweat bead that dropped off his face as he played with his most best friends on his most special day. And mom loved wiping it away and seeing that "I'm having so much fun" smile on that dear face. He had a wonderful football party, to say the very least. Thank you all for coming and making it so special for my pride and joy.




My Family: Brothers, Mom, Sister, Dad, Step-mom



Dad, his sister and new brother-in-law...

Friends...

More Friends...



Happy Birthday Big Boy!! Kisses!! XOXO



0 comments: