Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Sunday, November 29, 2009

School Day Feast

A job that I took on this year is being "room parent" for S. Stink's classroom. It can be a big job sometimes, but it's most definitely one I love doing. I enjoy visiting the classroom and hearing what comes out of those sweet kids' mouths, but mostly learning about what my son is learning about. Visiting his world sometimes. That's important to me. So the teacher and I put together a "Thanksgiving Tradition Feast". We made pilgrim hats for girls and boys with the kids. Then we had warm apple cider with cinnamon sticks, pumpkin pie, candy corn, cranberry sauce all while the teacher read us a story of Thanksgiving. A joy!

0 comments: