Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Disneyland

I feel... accomplished and strong... and relaxed. I decided to take a vacation with the boys over their Fall Break from school and took two weeks off of work. After all it is our favorite break. We can go outside without the scorch of the sun, roll the windows down in the car as well as open them all up in the house. With the light of a pumpkin candle on the kitchen counter and some Halloween decorations up it's bliss. We planned on taking the boys to Disneyland this time of year but things happened. I did not let that stop me, no no. We did it, with style of course- me, the boys, and the best sister in the world. My mom and brothers even met us up there. First we all started the break with Swine Flu, it was not lovely. My sister was in on the fun as well. So the swine crew with their tamiflu packed up and loaded in the swine-mobile and off to California we went for 5 days. It was so much fun, and by far the best trip I have had with the boys. We have never been to Disneyland, all our first time. This is where my accomplished feelings come in. I got us there and back in the car... amazing with my sense of direction.


I accrued Disney Dream Points throughout this last year so I got some sweet perks for all of us. We got to do a Character Dinner and Breakfast, sneak private peak at Toon Town where we met Mickey and even toured his house. We were at the Disneyland Park and California Adventures all 5 days. The first day we went to an event called "Mickey's Trick or Treat Party". It's a Disneyland costume party. The boys dressed in their vampire costumes and went trick or treating around the park, rode rides and had fun till' 11pm... yes tired vamps they were at the end of the night. The very first ride we went on was called "The Tower of Terror". I wasn't really expecting anything but a tour of a scary hotel and mild elevator ride. We were all surprised when the elevator dropped extremely swiftly (like your heart dropped to your toes swiftly) which was the ride. Poor Benny. I thought there were going to be tears after that. I think the ghostly figures freaked him out more than anything though. We got to do all the rides at least once, Space Mountain and Tower of Terror were our most visited rides by far... loved em.

Here comes the strong, and I am going to add proud of myself. Proud that I am still strong enough to be the mother that I want to be... even now... and it will go on.

0 comments: