Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ode to a Broken Pattern

It was a "Pattern Museum" for all the kinders at school, including my Benny. Each child got to pick their favorite pattern and repeat it 4 times showing it off in poster. He got to display his work along with the other kids to make a museum of patterns. It was fun and we used buttons, poms, and pipe cleaners with literally globs of glue how Benny does it. It looked great.


Stink has now become a photographer, first shot above. He asked me last week if he can be "Steve" now. I told him, "I won't let you be your father, but I will certainly let you be man of the house right now." You got it. My children are resilient.


I learned a little something from this Kindergarten project: paper is one of the seldom places patterns are healthy... what's your favorite pattern?

0 comments: