Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Sunday, December 7, 2008

They made their lists...


Mom checked it twice... and yes, they were both some naughty and some nice this year. I thought this was too cute not to post. The boys didn't really get too crazy and ask for tons of things from Santa this year. The boys don't play a lot of video games, so this was a little funny to me. Steve and I are trying to make it simple, so that the true meaning of Christmas is remembered and not blurred with all the "stuff".

Sergeant Stink
XBox 360
Bakugan feild
Wii
Webkinz
Hulk Hands
Nintendo DS
Air Hawks
and we both couldn't make out what the last one was...

Benny
XBox 360
2 Pirate Ships
Scooter
Monster Truck
Motorcycle Ben Ten
Dad
Big Car***

***K, so I have to add a special note about the "Big Car" on Benny's wish list. Every time we go to the store he looks this thing up and down, opens the hood and the whole bit like he is seriously shopping for a new car. It's the red convertible mustang mini car for kids... and yeah like $300. I am trying to prevent as much heartache as I can before Christmas. We had the talk of "Santa doesn't bring you everything on your list" talk. Hopefully my sweet Benny will understand... Merry Christmas!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The older they get the more expensive Christmas gets! I love their lists! Rhonda

Hibbard Family said...

I am dreading Kaden asking for those big ticket items! What cute boys you have! I love that he asked for Dad!!! Your family pics turned out great!