Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Blissmas


We were full of cheer today, yes we were. It was in the 50's n' feeling like winter for once. Today was a great day because we were picking out our Christmas Tree, but the best part was that we were all together. So there we were choosing the tree, this one seemed just right and we saw it right away. Perfectly proportioned, full, and standing tall... all by it's lonesome, waiting for us to take it home and dress it with our love. The tree came all the way from Oregon. Never been there... but glad to have a piece of it at our place. There is nothing like the crisp Christmas tree smell throughout the home during the holidays, love it!! So that's when I started feelin' it... the holly jolly spirit. The kind that makes you wanna dance and be completely silly, so that's what I did. And it was contagious.

So while Dad was unloading and lugging in our Oregon Beauty I cranked up the Christmas music and started dancing like I was in high school again. Only with less grace and some not so pointy toes. These two handsome men decided to join me...


So we danced...


And twirled...


And dipped...


Here we are with our unfinished Douglas Fir, right on my dance floor, how dare you.
So here we all are (even my sweet Pursie) with our 2008 Christmas tree, including all of our personal touches.



I love you guys!!

2 comments:

kristina said...

Thank you so much for the christmas card! I loved reading it! Your blog is so cute. I will add it to my blog list-hope that is OK. Anyway-your tree looks great-Merry Christmas!! Your neighbor-Kristina

Anonymous said...

You just described our tree decorating night to a T! I love it! Never stop dancing. Rhonda