Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What a Treat

I have never been so happy to see the abbreviation “LOA” coming up. This means Leave of Absence from school… yippee! It has truly been the chapter of life’s fullest plate of mine with this educational addition. It is a goal however and when you put your mind to it, you can do it. I tolerate a dirty house at times and my arrangement of priorities is altered… but it is temporary.  I am fully thrilled to dive into abundant home cooking in my kitchen, sleep better, and enjoy moments instead of being attached and active to a laptop during my daily excursions trying to squeeze assignments in. That LOA was the perfect welcome to our break and the pace we love of summer.  It also creates time for a different sort of writing that I dearly love… free writing about my family and reflecting. It’s good to be back.

Back to more nuggles with my Snuggle Bugs. Instead of wisking them off to school they get to jump into my bed if they catch me in it and I get to kiss their sweet faces until my heart is content.



 The boys get to sleep in and have a hair nest until noon if they want…. And they do. The summer fun box is out but not utilized as often as last year. This is last years:


Benny created the face and we added the hair for our activities we chose out of the box. My Sergeant has already developed Mr. Summer Fun for this year, but he will be balding. Swim Team and Football Camp are good blames for that. We also just completed another family triathlon. Sergeant Stink took 3rd place in his division!! Grandma Jana came to be our biggest fan for race day.


I am near to concluding our dear summer break with another LOA representing Leave Outta Arizona. It’s hot and our pool is nice but mama’s got an ultimate craving for a tropical beach with a bit of amusement park thrill in the mix. I have a deeper craving for complete uninterrupted, indulgent family time with my two men. After working hard it’s time to play hard together… we are off!!

0 comments: