Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sergeant's Stuffies

Stink... you made me smile today. The kind of smile that reflects the thoughts behind your eyes and the grin on your face... so genuine you don't even know your wearing the look. You can always make me smile like that. It happened once this morning looking at this before we left the house:The way you made your bed. You always make it so neat, take your time and put your heart into it. You layer your blankets and pillows so flawlessly. Then you tuck in every one of your precious buddies in a certain order. I know which ones are your favorite by how worn out they are and where you place them. You even took off a pillowcase to cover an extra stuffy up this morning. It's so you.... so thoughtful. Like how you open the car door for me sometimes and tell me it's okay if we don't do your hair because you don't want to make me late for work. You do as best as you can to look out for me.


Today, I had to come home and look at it again so I could wear that same smile. I can't wait to see you... there's a ton of kisses coming your way mister! Get your lips ready... might as well get your entire face ready...


Love You Always & Forever,


Mom ;)

0 comments: