Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stinky's Sequence of Events

My Sergeant and I finished a school project together... called the penny time-line. S. Stink had to pick out pennies to represent all the years of his little life he has had so far.







Then we got to dive into the real fun when he needed to pick out a favorite story from each year to go with each penny. I create and keep picture books for the boys that I try very hard to keep up with. I always know these books will be much appreciated some-day but they most definitely came in handy for my dear son and his project. So we started going through all of Stink's books from birth to the current day.







I couldn't wait until the day Stink took his first steps... not knowing at the time that the walk just means a new level for toddler exploring and getting into things. Then once that's quickly mastered we run... everywhere.



Brother-bear was born and not only did he love holding Benny, I would always catch big brother in his crib checking on him and playing with the weird Baby Einstein mobile I hung for both the boys (that thing was a popular hit). Or better yet pushing him in his automated swing sometimes sending me flying across the room when I thought he was trying to see how high his brother could go.

Then there comes the laughs with the farm goats that I frequently introduced Stink to, obviously. There are many pictures of us on different farms and events where I stuck my poor son in front of these things and his little face shows sheer terror and fright in every single one. I'm sorry honey... maybe mom thought it was a fear you needed to conquer or something. Whatever it was I can tell you now your over it.




Oh how my Sergeant just adored Thomas the Train and spent hours at his train table humming the tunes from The Island of Sodor. He even told me one day that he was cross... and I knew right where that sort of lingo was from. I remember painting Stink's room in bright blues with all Thomas decor. He even went to the first day of preschool with the whole Thomas set up: shirt, shoes, and backpack... you-were-it.





Stink went to his first day of school and just trotted on into the class like he's done it for years. I was the one that was crying... the sort of good tears. That's how you want your child to take things on but it was a unique sweet to taste. Then there was our trip to Disneyland... unforgettable for all.



My sports fanatic son found his personal love in soccer... in which I am currently watering that seed. Your fabulous. Stink really enjoyed our summer trip on the cruise where we celebrated our bonds, our tight family, and escaped the everyday for a bit.



I love you Sergeant Stink! This was fun, and again I'm sorry about the goats baby. Way to go on your grade in this project too... 65/65!

0 comments: