Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Friday, April 29, 2011

Backpack Discoveries

Every once in a while I get surprises in the boy's backpacks. Some are sweet notes, cherished projects, odd things they have found at recess, mushy fruit, and evidence of creative ways to use the plastic water-bottle. This time, in Benny's backpack I recieved a sweet note and found a "kid of character" certificate. The kid of character certificate is for having qualities like reponsibility, respect, caring, fairness, trustworthiness, and citizenship.





Dear Benny,


I am so very proud of you, my Sunshine! You have one of the most kindest, purest natures I have seen. I don't take my job of raising you or your brother very lightly... it's sometimes challenging but I do my very best and always will, I promise. Mom will always be here for you, whatever way it may be. You have brought a lot of joy into my life, and today finding this note just brought me a little more. You are amazing. Way to go son, and... thank you!


Love,

Your Proud Mommy


P.S. I love you so much too.


P.S.S. I think it's super cute that you are catching on to my dot-dot-dots...

1 comments:

Hibbard Family said...

ahhh that is so sweet. you have done and AMAZING job with those boys ;)