Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Woman in the Store

I have so many thoughts to type about tonight... but first I want to write about someone who I met a long while ago and she simply amazes me. Over time I've seen her in several places and for some reason she has a soul I'm drawn to. Of all people she is the greeter at my grocery store and has worked at another local community place I'm familiar to- but don't let titles fool you. This girl is gold and has a heart made of it. She has clear, honest eyes and wears a smile every time I see her. A smile that never has a glimpse of fade even in a sweaty upper lip from 110 degree mid-Arizona summer heat I saw many times in a crosswalk. She loves children and always voices her blessings to you without a care of what anyone thinks. She works hard for her family and has two jobs... she is happy and extremely thankful about. She stopped me on a rushed walk once by my house... she has a gentle way of taking a "time out" to talk, a rare person who is truly interested in not only myself but others. My grocery store is smart for hiring her for her perfect position. What an example she is to all of us. Her life is so simple and yet she is one of the most full filled people I've ever met... she's authentic, and I have a love for her. I'm so thankful that someone like her is close to me, a frequent physical reminder of how to really treat others and set examples. I only hope she knows how amazing she is, and I only hope I can become more like her every day.

0 comments: