Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Friday, August 21, 2009

Anger

How dare you... shame on you. Ripped apart our family with selfish behaviors. I hope your happy, but I know your empty, completely empty. Though I'm angry I feel sad for you, pure pity... and it's because I love you. I don't know you, your eyes are different when I saw them today. Superficial fulfillment's won't last, it never will... regrets will come. I didn't deserve this, my kids didn't deserve this. The silver lining- I've learned a lot from this relationship, I am stronger than ever... and we will make it. I gave you 110%, and what a slap in the face, you gave that intimate love we shared to another. Your right, your words from your very own mouth, "you don't deserve me."

0 comments: