Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Day With My Boys

What can I say other than I had a wonderful day with my babies today. Throughout our everyday hustle and bustle, it was nice to change it up and fill the day with fun activities. I decided to take the boys to lunch and a really cool place- Bounce U. After lunch though I decided to take a trip to the pet store with them, they are such animal lovers ya know. My oldest is in this "I wanna puppy stage" right now and my other is "can I getta kiddy" every week or so. So we saw all the dogs getting groomed and the kittens for adoption, the mice, birds, and fish. I really wanted to get a new Halloween costume for Pursie at the pet shop, but the kids protested against that. They love her doggy witch costume too much, plus it probably suits her at her old doggy age now. Hey, I don't blame her... I'd be witchy too. So on the car ride to Bounce-U our dog discussion arose. We were talking about how dogs have the same things inside their bodies as we do, just in different places. The cutest question from my dog lover, "Mom, so dogs have painsys too?" It took me a while to get that he was trying to make out "pancreas". Yes, his Kindergarten A&P came in handy this afternoon.


We had a play date with 4 other friends today at Bounce-U and then we all went to have ice-cream at a nearby parlor. There, was when I tallied my youngster's soda (non-caffeine of course) count for the day-- 3. That's my boy, drinking his meals! So the whole table discussion of boys, age range of 4-6 was: 1)farts, 2)burps, and 3)the new movie about the chihuahua. As the kids were running around outside now acting out the burping and farting I spotted out of the corner of my eye something horrific. My son was trying push out a fart so hard he peed. Yeah. He stared at me weird because I was laughing and trying to scold him for what he did at the same time. Ahhhh, boys...


After saying goodbye to our wonderful play dates, I spotted a paint-your-own pottery shop. I decided to polish off our day crafty style. The kids really enjoyed painting their projects, and we get to go pick them up in a week and see the finished masterpieces. Can't wait!
I love you guys!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got to love little boys! Mine talk about the same things. Looked like you guys had a fun day together. Rhonda