Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fire & Ice


Every year my church puts on this event, Fire & Ice. Its were we all come together for some fun with free ice-cream and a fireworks show. At the event there were over 30 bounce houses and slides. The kids had a BLAST!! I brought their suits just in case there were some water slides amongst the 30 something slides they had there, and there was. That's straight where the boys went too. But instead of using water on the slides, there was foam. It was so much fun to see them so happy and creatively playing in the soapy foamy mess... yes that was their bath that night too. :)



Then we decided to go get some treats, and boy was their some selection. I love the word free too... some people say nothing is free in life... but I know that's not true- there are many things free! There was otter pops, ice cream sandwiches, fudgesicles, and tons more... I even spotted a help-yourself slushy machine. After getting our goods we trotted on over to get a spot for the fireworks. We had the great company of my mom and two of my brothers, along with my friend Lindsay and her family. Lindsay is a friend I met in Nursing School. She is sweet as pie... such a positive person and so much fun to be around. She is going to make a great Nurse! There are two locations of our church, and she goes to the opposite campus from me... so it was nice to hang out with her and her family there. We had a wonderful time all together!!!

0 comments: