Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Obsessive Cullen Disorder

I've got it... do you? I have all of the books, started my collection years ago. As I took my dive into this love story the first movie came out and really ruined the books for me (so I thought). I'm so busy that if there is a movie to watch instead of reading the book, I usually just watch the movie. My view is that there is better things to do if I have gotten the story somewhere once. Not in this case at all. I have decided that this series is just that very commendable that I am going to wait. My plan is to continue the reading once I have watched the whole complete story... and not reading a sentence or word more before then. Control myself from those tempting books that sit on my shelf with lots of extras... it's getting harder. But this way I can savor it all over again and because I love to read... I know it will be much more gratifying. I am that excited that I can let patience be the virtue it is.


The new movie, Breaking Dawn Part 1 just released!! I've seen it twice now. Benny and Stink are even into the whole story. We are a "Team Edward" family all the way. My Nurse girlfriends and I went to a private showing on the opening day. I made a shirt this time for the event. It came right from my favorite scene of all the movies.



The new movie was yet another, striking screenplay. I'm not telling anymore... leaving it at that. I hope that I have a great love story of my own someday to write about, because I will. I hope that I meet a protecting, loving man who adores me and my children and all that we possess. I hope that I have a beautiful pregnant belly again someday. I hope that I have someone who really adores me and the family we will create together. I hope that I will finally have true love, something that I have never known aside from my children. I hope that this isn't it, ending in fiction form for me. I hope I have so much that I could write a book about. I'm not settling for a weak chapter, or a blog post. Until then I will indulge in this great love story... the best I've heard of yet!

0 comments: