Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dry Tears

The babes are getting big... they will always be my babes to me, always. Teeth are wiggly, email addresses are made (parental controls on), moments alone outside, pets, and... a girlfriend. The independence has started with them.







Let's tackle the easy first: pets. Stink started it with a fish. A good chosen betta that has now lived for over a year. Benny wanted to step it up and get a pet bird after seeing the ease of the Mr. Betta. I tried the thought, just couldn't do it. We had everything ready but the actual bird and I had to back out... I knew I would be the sucker caring for it and this was about them and responsibility, so... no. Benny got his very own Mr. Betta... lessons were taught on tank maintenance not being too clean or dirty, they are getting it and doing very well.














The girl.s. My boys are way too handsome, I know. Benny has got the hair, skin, and heart of gold... Stink has the drive and swagger. I will be seeing it all I know. It has begun! It really started last year with Stink. This girl who was into hair, socks, belts and as much as you can get into with school uniform. Stink really liked her... but he came home and told me one day she is "giving up". This year he told me she's into 3rd graders. So-be-it, he moved on to the smarty in the class who liked him. He got teased by Benny because she wore glasses, which brought out a defensive bone in Stink. Then she told Stink she was a vegetarian and he crossly told me he caught her eating chicken nuggets at lunch-time. Then someone caught his eye and heart. Here is what she wrote:






She gave him a pillow, picture, and phone number. So we framed the picture (heart frame) and he called her. I along with anyone else who touched this pillow she gave him was chewed out, I felt the hostility when he set the boundaries. I accidentally ripped it and he ripped me... sorry honey. He asked for my culinary favors of having her over for dinner the very day after school... but we started with a short afternoon play-date and I Incorporated her favorite snack per Stink, Pirates Booty. It is cute... she is sweet. Pretty, smart and gets dirty playing soccer with the boys. I see why she caught your attention my boy. I love you and I hope you won't accept anything but the absolute best and set the example for brother bear- as his first experience is right around the corner. Be a respectful gentlemen at heart. My job just got tougher. I wasn't expecting this starting at age 8... but I guess it comes with territory of having cute and amazing boys. I (heart) you along with all the other girls, your Aunty, and whoever else comes to meet you... ;)




Love,


Your protective, guiding and supportive Mumz

0 comments: