Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gloomy Morning

Today is Benny's last day of pre-school. We were so excited for today, he went to school in his PJ's with his pillow and blanky for a movie day... the last hoorah. Then it hit me as I was driving him there- this is my last preschooler. It was a combination of the rain, Benny's excitement to move on and looking back at him realizing he's growing up. I stayed strong until I kissed him goodbye at the door of his school. I got in my car and wept the whole entire way home. I'm sad today. There is a part of me that doesn't want my kids to grow up, and they are... too fast. I remember how everyone told me this would happen and yeah yeah I thought, but how true it is. I miss my "babies".


So today after school Benny and I are going to go have a special lunch to celebrate the ending of a chapter and beginning of new adventures. I will stay strong...

0 comments: