Step into her shoes and walk the life she's living and if you get as far as she, just maybe you will see how strong she really is. Faith is first, her family is her everything and her story is her unique own.

This is a place where the love and stories of our family are shared. We hope you enjoy, and visit again soon...

"A little party never hurt no one... thats why its alright." -Art Deco


Sunday, February 15, 2009

Still Ill



Heavenly Father, HEAL MY BODY... please. Cold and flu season has been hitting me pretty hard and couldn't come at a more worse time. A couple of weeks ago I had a terrible cold, which ended in a nagging cough and left me with a hoarse, barely there voice. Then I got a double whammy last night which included a sore throat, fever and those horrid body aches that make you not want to budge. The boys slept with me last night because now we are all sick except for Steve (who is NEVER sick). It was musical coughs in the bed, I would moan/cough, then Benny would let out a couple of dry coughs, then s. stink with his juicy cough... It was a sick situation and quite pathetic. The humidifier is becoming a permanent fixture on my nightstand, plus my bed is never made because it seems there is always somebody in it. Okay bring on the Z-pack... I've gotta get through these next three night shifts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you and your boys are sick! I hope you are feeling better! Being sick sucks. Rhonda